To visit the Coachella Manufacturing website: https://www.coachellamanufacturing.com/
- Cultivation Technologies Inc. ("CTI") operating as "Coachella Manufacturing", ►is a fully licensed extraction and manufacturing enterprise located in Palm Desert, California that provides high quality Butane Hash Oil (BHO) concentrates as well as higher velocity and higher volume ethanol-based and propane-based products for white label manufacturing, toll processing and packaging to hand-selected brands and cultivators in California.
- CTI’s new 5,200 sq. ft. state-of-the-art facility is purposefully designed to maximize workflow efficiencies, optimize productivity and reduce operating costs. Engineered for industrial scale, the facility has an estimated annual capacity of approximately US$35 million.
- CTI, the first state approved BHO manufacturer in California has been in licensed operations since legalization in January 2018. The CTI team has built a prominent reputation and loyal customer base of leading brands from across the state, having won numerous awards and first place finishes from industry leading competitions including the prestigious Emerald Cup, High Times, Kushstock Festival and Weedcon Wonderland.
- Under the Royalty Agreement (fully funded), FinCanna earns a perpetual royalty of 10% of CTI’s consolidated revenues, of which 5% is paid in cash monthly and 5% deferred until certain triggering events, subject to certain buyback options.
- On August 27, 2021, CTI issued correspondence to its stakeholders that due to a number of challenges, including an extremely competitive environment and ongoing legal issues that it intended to wind down operations.