- ezGreen Compliance offers a state-of-the-art enterprise compliance and point-of-sale software solution (“ezGreen”) for licensed cannabis dispensaries
- ezGreen developed the software with Automated Healthcare Solutions (“AHCS”) and has an exclusive licensing and support agreement with AHCS, a leading point-of-care tracking and dispensing software solution developed over the past 17 years which currently supports 3,500+ active physician operated clinics and dispensaries
- It has commenced sales in the United States, and its target market is every licensed operating dispensary and cultivator in the states which have passed laws legalizing cannabis - currently 33 states and Washington, D.C.
- Under the Royalty Agreement, FinCanna will receive a perpetual royalty equal to 10% of consolidated gross annual revenues of ezGreen, subject to certain buy-back options, by funding US$3 million in tranches (US$1.75 million funded to date).
- The total addressable market for ezGreen in the U.S. is 13,800+ licensed dispensaries and retailers.* Cannabiz Media. If, for example, each dispensary has an average of 200 transactions per day, 6,000 transactions per month and 72,000 transactions per year, the total market average is 993,600,000 transactions per year. At an average transaction price of US$1 this would represent a total addressable market of ~ US$993,600,000 per year and the number of new dispensaries is expected to increase.
- ezGreen is fully integrated with Marijuana Tracking Enforcement Compliance (“Metrc”) for the states of California, Colorado, Maryland, Massachusetts, Montana and Oregon. Licensees, to remain compliant must report directly to state regulators, which is accomplished by migrating their product inventories onto the Metrc platform, enabling the tracking and reporting of cannabis and cannabis products as they move through the commercial cannabis supply chain.
- With this Metrc integration, ezGreen is the first Point-of-Sale solution designed by medical, data and security professionals to be sanctioned by Cannabis Control Commissions in 6 States, with applications for certification made for the remaining Metrc States.
To learn more about ezGreen Compliance, visit: https://www.ezgreencompliance.com/
ezGreen’s Point-of-Sale software | HIPAA Compliant
Importance of HIPAA Compliance | Physician Testimonial | Francisco A. Ward, D.O.